As the weather changes we’ll be trying our indoor cooking recipes and making modifications to our old standbys.
Last week we tried a Tri-Tip and Yams concoction. Didn’t take too long and was….as the title says….amazeballs.
- “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce [we used original]
- 3lb Tri-Tip [we used locally grown free-range beef]
- Fresh Garlic [3 cloves chopped]
- Olive Oil
- Yams [we used 2, 1 large red and 1 large brown: cut into 1/2" slices. See photo below]
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
-Marinate the tri-tip in “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce for two days.
-Pour olive oil in an oven pan.
-Place the tri-tip in the pan.
-Put all ingredients in and around the tri-tip. We put the yams in first, the fresh garlic, and then the seasonings.
-Place foil over the pan.
-Cook at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until meat and yams are cooked to your liking.
We completed the meal with a nice green salad.