Cooks all day. Chili for dinner tonight!
- 1 – 1 1/2 pounds Beef Ball Tip or Tri Tip
- 2 14oz Bottles “CHAKA’S” MMM SAUCE
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 cups your favorite fire roasted salsa (Mild, Medium, or Hot)
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans rinsed and drained
Marinade Beef Ball Tip in “CHAKA’S” MMM Sauce for 12-24 hours prior to preparation.
Cut Ball Tip into cubes or strips. Quickly brown with garlic in a skillet.
Put Ball Tip into a slow cooker.
Deglaze skillet with salsa and chili beans and then pour over Ball Tip in slow cooker.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours.